European Growth and Income strategy
European Equities and Credit
European Growth and Income strategy launched in June 2020 on the Oyster UCITS platform. Aiming to deliver balance between steady income and long term capital growth, applying Zadig’s bottom up, fundamental research based stock-picking approach to Equities and Credit instruments.
Why Invest in European Growth and Income?
- Concentrated around Zadig’s best ideas among European Equities and Credit
- Aiming to deliver balance between steady income and long term capital growth
- Two performance drivers
1 – Income, via both corporate debt and equity investments, with a free cash flow approach
2 – Capital growth, via equity investments, with return-on-investment based approach
- Strategy available on Oyster UCITS platform or managed accounts
- Diversification of themes and sectors
- Low exposure to traditional styles: mix of Growth and Value with a Growth bias
- Target to generate a rising fund payout that reflects the portfolio’s free cash flow generation
A unique Growth and Income strategy
We think we can meaningfully outperform the European market with our valuation driven process. Key to this long term performance ambition is our flexibility to invest across the capital structure of companies, in Equities or Credit depending on opportunities. We rely on Zadig’s hands-on research approach. We build our own valuation models, meet with management of companies, and select the best risk/return opportunities among sustainable European companies.
Zadig’s relies on multiple layers of risk controls that allow the portfolio to maintain an all-weather profile with constant exposure to cyclical, defensive, growth and financial companies as well as a variety of industries and countries.
- Market Caps: Small to Large
- Cash level < 10%
- Number of investments: 25/35
- Typical split: Equities 75% / Credit 25%
Want to know more?
Zadig is committed to a high level of transparency with existing and potential investors. We rely on data to illustrate our investment philosophy and on the human touch to discuss and answer questions.