Memnon Market Neutral Strategy
Zadig's european market neutral strategy
Available as:UCITS Fund
European Equity UCITS fund (Market Neutral) launched in December 2016.
Concentrated around Zadig’s best long and short ideas among European Equities while keeping an ‘all weather’ profile with neutral exposures to cyclicals, defensive, Growth, Financial names overall.
Why Invest in Market Neutral?
- Concentrated around Zadig’s best long and short ideas among European Equities
- Diversification of themes and sectors
- Risk management: Neutral exposure to traditional styles (Growth, Value etc)
- +/- 10% market exposure to aim at full decorrelation with Equity markets
- Market Caps: Mid to Large
- Typical Gross exposure 150 to 220%
- Number of investments:
25/30 Longs and 10/15 Shorts + Index
Co Head - Memnon Opportunities
Partner, European and Market Neutral strategies
Want to know more?
Zadig is committed to a high level of transparency with existing and potential investors. We rely on data to illustrate our investment philosophy and on the human touch to discuss and answer questions.